Application requirements: CV and cover letter
Closing date: 7 September 2021
Andariya is a bilingual digital cultural multimedia platform, research and cross-cultural enterprise that was established in Sudan and South Sudan in 2015 and expanded into 10 East and Horn of Africa countries since. Andariya creates multimedia content across its omni-channels & builds creative cultural exchange & research projects. To date Andariya has more than 70,000 followers on social media platforms and a wide network of more than 140 writers and contributors.
Overview & Responsibility
Andariya’s Community Coordinator (CC) will manage Andariya’s office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and optimal performance of all elements. The CC will work with various Andariya and partners team members to ensure effective management of administrative and communication tasks across the organization. The candidate should be self-motivated, detail orientated, and loves multi-tasking, collaborating, and always looking for creative ways to streamline processes.
- Manage space community, communication, events, meetings and inquiries.
- Coordinate activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure optimal performance.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases
- Find and vet suppliers for all office needs, track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Have flexibility and the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations and complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
● University degree in Business Administration or Management
● Relevant experience in which the candidate gained exposure to office, community and operations management
● Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for diverse settings; good team player.
● Must have exceptional attention to detail
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills & ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
● Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Outstanding problem-solving skills
● Strong organizational skills; ability to handle a variety of functions quickly and efficiently.
● Ability to solve problems independently and in group discussions (with openness to new ideas and approaches).
● Ability to work flexible hours as required.
● Valid driver’s license, passport and ability to travel.
● Bilingualism and excellent command of both Arabic and English are preferred.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is full time in Khartoum.
- The position is for one year with renewal based on excellent performance.